- Expository Preaching – the careful explanation of the one meaning in the text and its relevance for believers today.
- Biblical shepherding – caring for the spiritual and physical needs of the members for the purpose of their maturity in Christ.
- Church of Jesus Christ – spiritual organism of God’s design and intention to both glorify Him and save spiritually lost souls.
- Church Discipline – to ensure the purity of the church and for the purpose of restoration.
- Participation in the two New Testament Ordinances – baptism and communion as acts of obedience and remembrance.
- Elder Form of Church Government – biblically qualified men entrusted with the care of those in the local church.
- Biblical Giving – founded upon four biblical principles: it should be private; it should be voluntary; it should be sacrificial; and it should be generous.